dark west Index du Forum

dark west Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

leis were immediately put around

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    dark west Index du Forum -> LA PORTE EST EN DEDANS -> TROMBINOSCOPE
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
langyabang520

MessagePosté le: Sam 6 Oct - 04:14 (2018)    Sujet du message: leis were immediately put around Répondre en citant

Demonstrators hold placards as thousands gather outside Downing Street in London nike basketball shoes australia , Britain, to protest against U.S. President Donald Trump's executive order temporarily barring all refugees and seven Mideast and North African countries' citizens from entry into the United States, on Jan. 30, 2017. (XinhuaRay Tang) BEIJING, Jan. 31 (Xinhua) -- The recent temporary entry ban imposed by U.S. President Donald Trump on refugees and citizens from seven Muslim-majority countries has been rejected by traditional U.S. allies.

MPs (members of the Parliament) in Britain's House of Commons voted unanimously after an emergency debate Monday to call on Trump to repeal his travel ban on Muslims.

More than 1.5 million people have signed a petition to the British Parliament saying Trump should not be invited to make an official state visit because it would cause embarrassment to Queen Elizabeth.

Under an executive order signed by Trump on Friday, refugees from all over the world will be suspended from entering the United States for 120 days while all immigration from so-called "countries with terrorism concerns" will be suspended for 90 days.

Countries included in the ban are Iraq, Syria nike air max 90 australia , Iran, Sudan, Libya, Somalia and Yemen. The total population from these countries exceeds 130 million.

British Prime Minister Theresa May's office said Sunday that the minister would interfere if the decision affected British nationals, stressing, "we do not agree with this kind of approach."

German Chancellor Angela Merkel on Monday slammed the U.S. ban.

Anti-terrorism efforts should not justify general suspicion against a specific group of people, Merkel told a press conference prior to her talks with visiting Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko.

"The essential and also resolute fight against terrorism in no way justifies general suspicion against people of a specific faith nike epic react australia , in this case people of the Muslim faith or people of a certain background," she said.

"This approach, in my view, contradicts the basic tenets of international aid to refugees and international cooperation," the chancellor said.

Trump's entry ban was also rejected by French Foreign Minister Jean-Marc Ayrault, who emphasized that "welcoming refugees who are fleeing war is part of our duty."

French President Francois Hollande on Saturday warned Trump about the economic and political consequences of a protectionist approach, urging him to respect the principle of accepting refugees.

In a telephone conversation nike air max 1 australia , Hollande said that "faced with an unstable and uncertain world, withdrawal into oneself is a dead-end response."

Moreover, the Dutch government declared late Sunday it rejects the Trump order and asked the United States for clarification.

Dutch Foreign Minister Bert Koenders issued a joint statement with his German counterpart, Sigmar Gabriel, saying that the two countries' embassies in Washington "are urgently examining the consequences of the U.S. executive order for our citizens and residents with a double nationality."

"We are determined to protect the rights of our citizens and residents, and will discuss swiftly within the European Union (EU) the necessary steps," the statement said.

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau also voiced his disagreement on the issue.

"To those fleeing persecution nike air max 95 australia , terror and war, Canadians will welcome you, regardless of your faith. Diversity is our strength," Trudeau tweeted Saturday.

Governments of Finland, Iceland also expressed the position that the U.S. move is unacceptable.

By Xinhua writers Lou Chen, Liu Kai, Wang Zichen

JINAN nike air max 270 australia , Jan. 19 (Xinhua) -- Nina is a mix of Slavic and Chinese features: brownish eyes, high cheekbones, and a rural dialect distinctive to eastern China that is hard to understand for most Mandarin speakers.

Ninety-year-old Nina was born in Vahevo village of Vologda Oblast in northern Russia in 1926. Her father, a Chinese merchant whose hometown was in northern China's Hebei Province, brought her to China when she was seven. She never returned.

The nonagenarian caught public attention in November last year when she celebrated her 90th birthday. Her foreign roots and a legendary life that survived tumultuous wars and found peace in a remote Chinese village fascinated the public.

She lives in Mansi River village in eastern China's city of Zibo, about four hours by train from Beijing. She shares a six-room courtyard, about 200 square meters nike air max 97 australia , with her daughter-in-law, 66, who takes care of her. Nina's husband, adopted son and daughter have all died.

"I've lived here for so long that I don't speak the language of the Soviet Union any more. Here I'm called Liu Molan," she says.

"WAR TOOK THEM"

When she came to China, Nina lived with her parents in Yili, northwest China's Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region. The family sold goats and milk for a living. Nina spent three years at a middle school nike air max plus australia , run by the Soviet Union, for expatriates in China.

At 17 she married Liu Chunshu, a Chinese officer in the Kuomintang air force. Her husband gave her the Chinese name Molan, meaning orchid, and she has used it ever since.

Nina's family were also the victims of a lengthy war started by the Japanese imperial army. Millions of people were displaced, and she lost contact with her parents and brother.

"At the time, there was war everywhere. Who dared going home? Soldiers held guns at my back nike air huarache just do it australia , and I could not turn my head and look back," she says. "My family lost almost all our belongings. Not even a photo of my parents was left. I hardly remember their looks."

Even now, decades later, Nina cannot watch war dramas on television.

"I don't like them, the shootings," she says. "And I don't like entertainment programs either. I watch news."

After the founding"
BEIJING, May 7 (Xinhua) -- Chi. NHL Jerseys Cheap   NFL Jerseys Wholesale   College Jerseys China   NBA Jerseys Wholesale   Soccer Jerseys Free Shipping   College Jerseys China   MLB Jerseys Online   Hockey Jerseys Cheap   NFL Football Jerseys Cheap   NBA Basketball Jerseys Cheap 
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 6 Oct - 04:14 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    dark west Index du Forum -> LA PORTE EST EN DEDANS -> TROMBINOSCOPE Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange